11.10.2009

Autumn in Chicago






Wow. It has been a while since I visited this wonderful site, I supposed it may be due to the fact that law school applications and LSATs do not qualify in my raison d'etre so I haven't had as much to write about. But the fact is, I've had lots to write about and have made too many excuses not to! Sometimes when I have so much to do, even the aspects of my life that I most enjoy seem to get thrown by the wayside until my obligations are complete. I need to work on this! In any case the month of October was a w h i r l w i n d of experiences and I am now back in Boulder! After finishing the LSAT, Ben and I took a roadtrip to Chicago and then Boulder with Bella in tow of course. We saw lots of Chicago sights, ate delicious treats and throughly enjoyed our stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment